2020 Cancelled

2020 Regatta Cancelled

With the fast-moving developments in the coronavirus epidemic, it has become clear that we must, very regretfully, cancel the Regatta in May 2020.  We considered holding the event in 2021, but there is huge uncertainty whether the virus will still be affecting our lives, so we now look forward to our 2022 Regatta, to be held 28-30 May.  Please put the date in your diary now.

Your entry and berthing charges will be refunded in full, but if alternatively you would like to leave your entry in place for 2022 at the 2020 entry fee level please let me know.  Meanwhile our website will be updated, so keep looking at it for the latest information about the 2022 event.

Many thanks for your enthusiasm for our Regatta, and we hope to see you all in 2022.